Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love/Hate

I thought for my first blog back in quite a while I would chat about something really interesting... Nail Polish.

  • I love it. I have every color under the sun, and then some in fact. I can't go into the beauty supply without picking up a new bottle, nor can I leave my nails "naked" for more than about 24 hours. I would defiantly venture to say I'm addicted to it. The fall browns, spring pinks, summer reds, winter pale pinks, and the great "go-to" French Mani. AHH! It makes me so excited about the thought of the new seasons just so I can break out the coordinating colors. I could go on and on about it.



  • I hate it. I paint my nails about every other night. My hands are in water all day long and they will peel even after the first 12 hours. It will drive me crazy if there is just one little chip! I would love to find a pocketbook friendly way to keep my polish on longer. I have tried acrylic nails (not practical for my job), never tried shellac but am willing. I don't know if I can commit to one color for that long is my only problem... I have even tried the "Sally Hansen Wraps" no bueno either. Hair color and nail polish wraps are NOT a good combo. If anyone has any ideas on a solution I welcome it!

No comments:

Post a Comment